Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Offer Of Some Fun With The President


Hi, I'm President Barack Obama. Call me Barry. Listen I've been bored for awhile and so I was wondering if anyone would like to play chess with me? I promise I'll only have my King on the board the whole time.

According to Huffington Post the White House is ready to cave in on the Bush Tax cuts. Read it here.

Follow me on Twitter @Colierrannd or email mnorton1972@gmail.com

Copyright 2010 Michael J. Norton

1 comment:

  1. http://act.boldprogressives.org/go/2457?akid=2697.693919.OcBLxi&t=3 This is the petition telling Mr. Obama to fight the right wing deficit commission and the GOP/TP...Do not cave on the Bush tax cuts for the extremely wealthy. This is a deal breaker for me..
    I want to start a new word to describe what Progressives will do to Democrats that do not stand up to to the right wing corporatists like Senator Lincoln from my home state of Arkansas. We Blanched her. I will do my best to blanche any Democrat that sells out the middle class!

    ReplyDelete