Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Musical Guest: Palmdale

Palmdale is a duo of two of my favorite tweeps and musicians. Kay Hanley, singer for Letters To Cleo,singing voice for Josie in the "Josie and the Pussycats" movie and my favorite voice ever. Linus of Hollywood is a multi-instrumentalist and producer of, among others Bowling for Soup. He also co-wrote a favorite song of mine,"I Am Satan" with on of my favorite guitarists Paul Gilbert.

This song, "Here Comes The Summer" was from their first EP, "Get Wasted". They have a new EP out "How To Be Mean". Both are available at iTunes and Amazon and other places.


Follow them on Twitter @KayHanley and @linusdotson check out their site wearepalmdale.com where you can hear more of their fantastic music. Send them lots of love.

Follow me @Colierrannd and email me at mnorton1972@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment