Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Musical Guest:Davy Knowles & Back Door Slam

Man is it a Monday! Trying to wake up. Feeling very acoustic (ok I feel acoustic everyday but I don't have an electric yet shut up that's not what we're talking about) and so....I present to you a really fantastic acoustic piece by Davy Knowles who's a brilliant newish guitar hero. He's young but he really knows how to put a piece together. Later on in the week as we get into his electric stuff with his band you'll hear what an awesome soloist he is. BTW, also one of the nicest people on Twitter so follow him @davyknowles


Enjoy!

Email me mnorton1972@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @colierrannd

No comments:

Post a Comment