Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Announcing Constitution Saturday!


Late tonight/early tomorrow morning I will be posting the preamble and first article of the US Constitution. It seems to me that with all the loony-bin, wing-nutjobs that ran for office this past election and the ones that managed to win, we could use more education in this country, not less. I'm doing it on Saturday mornings so my readers can read it over the weekend and if they feel like it, discuss it with their friends and family.

So make sure you're back here early tomorrow for the first part. I'll be posting an article a week, every Saturday until we're done. Hopefully we'll all learn something.

Email me mnorton1972@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @Colierrannd

No comments:

Post a Comment