Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hysteria Week!


Admittedly I have a love/hate thing with this song. After all, it's the biggest song from the album, it's the one song the album is known for. It's a great song but...it is kind of tiring when I mention the album is my favorite and this song gets pointed out. After all, it's not my favorite nor is it even the best song on the album (Gods of War anybody?) but it is what my friend Jerad calls "a pantydropper". Let's face it, aside from Motley Crue's "Girls,Girls,Girls" more strippers have danced to this song than probably any other. So for all those girls "going to college to become a physical therapist" LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment